Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:39:45 +1100

Thanks Raman, I was actually looking at that this morning.

The danger for me is that every time I look at my emacs init, I always find things I can improve or cleanup. Not a complaint, but it is often a source of procrastination. There are way too many weekends I've wasted tweaking my emacs setup rather than getting on with my always large todo list!

Tim