Re: Heads-up: Emacs 26.1 RC1

From: Richard Copley
Subject: Re: Heads-up: Emacs 26.1 RC1
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:33:12 +0000

On 19 March 2018 at 15:59, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
This message is a heads-up for people who think there are still
significant/critical bugs we must fix before the release: please speak
up now.

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30295#11

Please try this in CSS mode:

div: {
  #87e087
}

I hope you'll agree it's bad, and makes a mockery of Tom's very welcome improvements. It's also easy and safe to fix.

As ever I'm reluctant to provide a patch (though I do have one and I'll certainly be using it), because I haven't assigned copyright, but I did make concrete suggestions for a fix.