Re: i18n/l10n summary

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: i18n/l10n summary
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:58:03 +0900

On May 28, 2017, at 14:29, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> wrote:

The discussion so far seems to point at modifying 'message' and the likes so that developers don't have to bother with any l10n mechanism on their part (besides for writing clean strings).

Since there does not seem to be an agreement on the "straightening" of the package.el strings that I posted here (even though Eli seemed to be fine with them and nobody raised any objection), I'm going to start working on other packages and I will continue to send patches here.

Eventually somebody will see why that is important and will commit my package.el modifications *or* tell me why they are not acceptable (which I'm totally fine with btw) :)

Jean-Christophe Helary
http://mac4translators.blogspot.com @brandelune