Re: Three cheers for Eli!

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Three cheers for Eli!
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 17:04:01 +1000

Yes, thanks to all contributors and especially those few 'core' members who give so much. Having been a beneficiary of all this work and following the list for many years, there are a core set of people who not only dedicate lots of time in improving emacs, but also hold valuable knowledge and awareness of Emacs history which they willingly provide  through guidance and advice to many others. Thanks!