Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security

From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong
Subject: Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:10:13 +0100

I have just been looking at how to add OCSP as well, I noticed
`gnutls-boot` already accepts `:crlfiles`, I have a `gnutls.el` patch
that'll supply it to `gnutls-boot-parameters`. I'm testing it now, but
I'm haven't a bit of trouble generating a CRL in PEM. Anyway, do you
think it's worth it as a quick win to include in either master to 26.2
if it works?