Re: info URL « open at point » patch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: info URL « open at point » patch
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:11:22 +0300

> From: Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden>
> CC: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>, "address@hidden"
>       <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:39:33 +0000
>
> Concerning the patch, I understood that you agree with it provided that
> it is upgraded to mention the change in the etc/NEWS file. So I did that
> & pushed the change.

Actually, I expected to see the full changeset before it went in.

For the future, please try to follow the conventions in NEWS, and also
please provide ChangeLog-style entries in the commit log message
describing the places (functions, variables, etc.) where you make
changes.  See CONTRIBUTE for more details.  I fixed the NEWS entry,
but I cannot fix the log entry.

Thanks.