Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: Matthias Dahl
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 15:25:21 +0200

Hello...

On 28/06/18 15:04, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> It wasn't Andrés, it was Leo.  See

Ah... okay. I missed that when I went through my local archives. Sorry.

@Leo Have any of those patches fixed the hangs for you? Or did you make
any progress in figuring out what was causing the hangs?

> Andrés just assumed I was talking about some other patch, or maybe I
> assumed he was talking about the same patch.

I get it now and understand the confusion. :-) Andrés probably assumed
you were talking about _all_ patches (those from last year, as well as
those from earlier this year that I re-sent this week) and Leo, well...
I've no clue if he tried the new ones as well.

It is really unfortunate that all this went into one single loooooooong
thread, which is also mostly my fault. That made things rather unclear.
Once those current patches are dealt with, we'll finally put this thread
to its well deserved rest.

So long,
Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu