Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)

From: Matthias Dahl
Subject: Re: wait_reading_process_ouput hangs in certain cases (w/ patches)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:35:29 +0200

Hello Eli...

On 03/07/18 20:57, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> You didn't wait long enough ;-)

Ah, sorry about that. :-) I was just a bit worried because I did get
one or two responses from you but there was nothing about the patches
in there... not even a "taking a look when I get the time". So I thought
that maybe I was missing something important.

> Please have some patience, I don't have enough time lately to live up
> to your expectations, sorry.

I honestly apologize if you felt that I had any expectations or that I
was being impatient. I was doubting _myself_ if something was expected
of me that I did not do and so forth. Like I said, just wanted to make
sure... that's all.

Take all the time you need... and thanks for even taking the time to
check the patches in the first place.

So long,
Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu