Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 11:16:56 -0700

Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong wrote:
Can you preempt me with an OCSP patch, or better yet, a CT patch
already... C hurts my head and I spend more time answering emails than
writing code this week...

What C code do you need? You mentioned something earlier, but I didn't understand the use case. I can easily write and debug C code, if that would help.

Stop... both of you....

My sentiments too. C'mon, we have active volunteers who are real experts in this area. It'd be silly to let this opportunity pass.