Re: ucs-normalize and diacritics

From: John Hsieh
Subject: Re: ucs-normalize and diacritics
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 19:48:40 -0400

On 07/26/2018 11:21 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Of perhaps the text can be corrected with out a change of length,
> and only one only a few pages would be changed.

I spoke to the printer, and they can correct a small change like this
without any issues. Matt did a full review of the proof, and I am
finishing up a second review. After that is done (by this coming
Monday), I will email Eli about sending us an updated file that we can
turn over to the printer to move forward.

John