Re: Language Servers and Emacs

From: Jay Kamat
Subject: Re: Language Servers and Emacs
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 21:12:35 -0700

Especially because elglot/lsp require setup from various language backends,
and can't "just work" at the moment, I don't think it's a good idea to have
them in Emacs core. Not to mention that both projects are evolving very
quickly and would suffer from being frozen in a stable version of Emacs.

It is great to have Elgot in the ELPA though!