Re: Status proofreading the manual

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Status proofreading the manual
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:07:10 +0300

> From: Toon Claes <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 22:48:06 +0200
>
> Some time ago Richard and John were working on getting the whole Emacs
> manual proofread by at least 3 people for each part.
>
> I was wondering what the status of that was?

We've finished that proofreading.  But if you have time and
motivation, please feel free to proofread the parts you fancy, I'm
sure you will find something that needs to be taken care of.

> Or are you planning to release a new printed edition of the manual?

The current edition of the manual was already printed, you can
purchase it in the FSF shop.  But there will be future editions, of
course, and fixing mistakes in the manual is always a priority.

Thanks.