Re: IT testing for multiple characters (ִרֹ) that occupy 1 display strin

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: Re: IT testing for multiple characters (ִרֹ) that occupy 1 display string.
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 13:45:24 -0700

Thank you, Eli, for helping me to understand how to analyze composition
characters.

I had disabled auto-composition-mode several years ago in my init.el, which
affected the ability to compose the characters.

When creating the email seeking assistance, I probably copied what should have
been just one composition character, along with one-half of another composition
character.

I am now able to properly test the existence of a composition character when
moving IT.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated!

Keith