Re: Current master does not work with sr-speedbar package (W64 build)

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Current master does not work with sr-speedbar package (W64 build)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 19:45:41 +0100

I can see that Compile-log buffer as well (I don't see it in Emacs
26.2).  It's caused by the (require 'package) in your init file.  What
happens when you remove the entire package/MELPA form and simply load
sr-speedbar.el locally?  When I do that with the rest of your
specifications, the frame comes up as expected with current master.

martin