Re: Rebasing

From: Andrew Cohen
Subject: Re: Rebasing
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 09:32:31 +0800

Following my blunder in trying to update the feature/gnus-select branch,
Stefan has helped me restore things to a sane state. Since this branch
was so far out of sync with master, I ended up creating a new branch,
feature/gnus-select2, with may changes rebased off of master from a few
days ago. I'll delete the obsolete feature/gnus-select branch shortly.

Sorry for the trouble.