Re: Will Emacs be ever available for iOS?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Will Emacs be ever available for iOS?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:17:44 +0100

>>> "Ahmed" == Ahmed Alharbi <address@hidden> writes:

   > As iPads are becoming more popular and exceeding the power of most laptops.
   > Is there a plan to create an Emacs version for iPads? As for myself, I am
   > willing to pay 100$ just to get an emacs on my iPad. There are some
   > workaround but they are not convenient.

Some years ago, on my jailbroken iPod touch I mentioned to install some
Emacs (not sure whether it was GNU or based on qemacs). However since I
once almost lost all my data on a jailbroken device I have not tried to
jailbreak my iPad and I am not sure whether emacs/qemacs  program still is
available.