Re: Help using the right hook for loading theme on emacs daemon GUI

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: Help using the right hook for loading theme on emacs daemon GUI
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:00:55 +1300

On 2019-01-23 09:27, Kaushal Modi wrote:
Also, my workflow always uses only 1 frame. So there wasn't the
problem of selecting the frame (I think it selected the one and only
frame then open by default).

If you're running Emacs as a daemon, then (frame-list) might surprise you.

Likewise emacsclient --eval '(selected-frame)' when you've not yet
created a client frame.

-Phil