Re: Testing fontification, indentation, and buffer manipulation

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Testing fontification, indentation, and buffer manipulation
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:48:20 +0000

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 10:29:29 +0000 address@hidden (Phillip Lord) wrote:

PL> I've also got working code that takes an ELPA package and copies it into
PL> the core build. It's quite simple to do actually, the documentation
PL> needs improving and to plump in some configure options. It would raise
PL> the possibility of having a "Emacs minimal" core distribution (i.e. with
PL> no "elpa" packages). Interested?

That would be a terrific addition to emba.gnu.org (currently it just
does the default build):

* build and test without ELPA
* build and test with ELPA (including tests from ELPA!)

Network connectivity is slightly tricky because it's through a proxy but
may not be needed to ELPA. Let me know if that sounds useful and I can
try to implement the CI side.

Thanks :)
Ted