Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:01:53 +0200

On 22.03.2019 16:57, Stefan Monnier wrote:

Indeed, M-x gnus-read-ephemeral-emacs-bug-group RET is a much better
option to read a particular bug report (and reply to it).

Indeed, that works better if one is used to Gnus. I've tried it for a few years then went back to Thunderbird for a number of reasons.

And I don't think we should expect all our contributors to have a MUA configured in a particular way.

Of course, it assumes your Emacs's smtpmail.el is properly configured to
send the reply.

Yup. That stopped being the case for me when Google added per-application passwords.