Re: EMBA builds failing

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: EMBA builds failing
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:36:57 +0300

On 11.04.2019 16:26, Toon Claes wrote:

The timeout problem seems to be gone now, and the builds are working,

Thanks! Did you change anything?

Not at all. Just went there again to take a look, intending to write a more negative letter afterward. Was pleasantly surprised.

I also have admin access to EMBA. I'm most of the time only lurking this
mailing list, and I've seen the failures, but couldn't find the time to
have a thorough look.

Okay, that's good to hear.

I'm really welcoming more people to be actively involved in EMBA, so
whenever someone want access, let us know and I'll get it done.

I don't have any immediate plans, but having access wouldn't hurt. Do I need to register at the web interface first? It says "Email domain is not authorized for sign-up".