Re: Universal functions to manage multiple window caches.

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: Re: Universal functions to manage multiple window caches.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:58:27 -0700

Thank you, Alex, for helping me to better understand how best to organize the
cache structures.

Attached is another attempt by me at implementing your suggestions (as I
understand them).  [The need for a temporary cache has been eliminated in the
most recent working draft of multiple fake cursors, so there are only three
flavors of caches now:  mc, ch and fc.]

Does the attached patch accurately reflect your suggested approach?