Re: accumulated timers which machine is in suspend-to-ram

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: accumulated timers which machine is in suspend-to-ram
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:12:17 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> "The same" meaning that in your case it's also savehist-save that runs
> repeatedly?

I think so, yes.  I profiled the situation multiple times.
`savehist-save' always had an amount of ~ 60%, also garbage collection
had a large amount.  What I can't say is whether `savehist-save' had
been called repeatedly or if the calls only took extremely long.  I'll
try to use the tracer to check that.

Michael.