Re: jsonrpc info node?

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: jsonrpc info node?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 15:56:57 +0100

Thu, Apr 25, 2019, 15:46 bruno cuconato <address@hidden> wrote:
olá,

I'm looking forward to using your jsonrpc library, but I can't seem to
find the info node `(elisp)JSONRPC` mentioned in jsonrpc.el's
commentary.

is this me not handling my info paths correctly, or did it get
discontinued? I'll be looking at eglot.el for examples in the
meantime, thank you for your work!

You should find it in the emacs master repository. Though the library is already available in GNU Elpa, it's a development "officially" scheduled for emacs 27, so the info node you're looking for will only appear in a released version when 27 is released.

Hi hope you don't mind I'm posting this to emacs-devel. Perhaps someone has a better perspective.

João