Re: Robert J. Chassel reference in Intro to Emacs Lisp

From: Richard Copley
Subject: Re: Robert J. Chassel reference in Intro to Emacs Lisp
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 14:15:28 +0100

On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 13:59, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> wrote:
It's been almost 2 years since Chassel passed away and the "About the author" in the Introduction to Emacs Lisp reads as if he were still alive.

I've changed the tense of the paragraph and added 1 line to mention that he passed away and a link to the FSF's "Goodbye to Bob Chassell".

Let me know if that's useful and if I can improve the patch.

The link URL should be <https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/goodbye-to-bob-chassell>.