emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] KO central

From: Kitty Underwood
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] KO central
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:07:04 +0200

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in
price!!!
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast
moving stocks and take short term profits.
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that
the public has not heard about yet.

Trade Date : 2006, June 5
Company Name : Amerossi International Group Inc.
S t o c k : A M S N Price : $0.05
Tomorrow : $0.50
Market Performance : BUY