[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r103459: Rework previous cal-hebrew c
[Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r103459: Rework previous cal-hebrew change.
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:38:41 -0800
committer: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Mon 2011-02-28 19:38:41 -0800
Rework previous cal-hebrew change.
* lisp/calendar/cal-hebrew.el (calendar-hebrew-birthday, diary-hebrew-date):
Rename and rework functions added in previous change.
* etc/NEWS: Mention diary-hebrew-birthday.
=== modified file 'etc/NEWS'
--- a/etc/NEWS 2011-03-01 03:05:28 +0000
+++ b/etc/NEWS 2011-03-01 03:38:41 +0000
@@ -391,6 +391,8 @@
** Calendar, Diary, and Appt
+*** New function `diary-hebrew-birthday'.
*** The obsolete (since Emacs 22.1) method of enabling the appt package
by adding appt-make-list to diary-hook has been removed. Use appt-activate.
=== modified file 'lisp/ChangeLog'
--- a/lisp/ChangeLog 2011-03-01 03:32:05 +0000
+++ b/lisp/ChangeLog 2011-03-01 03:38:41 +0000
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+2011-03-01 Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
+ * calendar/cal-hebrew.el (calendar-hebrew-birthday, diary-hebrew-date):
+ Rename and rework functions added in previous change.
2011-03-01 Ed Reingold <address@hidden>
* calendar/cal-hebrew.el (hebrew-calendar-birthday)
=== modified file 'lisp/calendar/cal-hebrew.el'
--- a/lisp/calendar/cal-hebrew.el 2011-03-01 03:32:05 +0000
+++ b/lisp/calendar/cal-hebrew.el 2011-03-01 03:38:41 +0000
@@ -792,22 +792,19 @@
-(defun hebrew-calendar-birthday (birth-date year)
- "Absolute date of the anniversary of Hebrew BIRTH-DATE in Hebrew YEAR."
- (let* ((birth-day (extract-calendar-day birth-date))
- (birth-month (extract-calendar-month birth-date))
- (birth-year (extract-calendar-year birth-date)))
- (if ; It's Adar in a normal Hebrew year or Adar II
- ; in a Hebrew leap year,
- (= birth-month (hebrew-calendar-last-month-of-year birth-year))
- ;; Then use the same day in last month of Hebrew year.
- (list (hebrew-calendar-last-month-of-year year) birth-day year))
+(defun calendar-hebrew-birthday (date year)
+ "Absolute date of the anniversary of Hebrew birth DATE, in Hebrew YEAR."
+ (let ((b-day (calendar-extract-day date))
+ (b-month (calendar-extract-month date))
+ (b-year (calendar-extract-year date)))
+ ;; If it's Adar in a normal Hebrew year or Adar II in a Hebrew leap year...
+ (if (= b-month (calendar-hebrew-last-month-of-year b-year))
+ ;; ...then use the same day in last month of Hebrew year.
+ (list (calendar-hebrew-last-month-of-year year) b-day year))
;; Else use the normal anniversary of the birth date,
- ;; or the corresponding day in years without that date
- (+ (calendar-absolute-from-hebrew
- (list birth-month 1 year))
- birth-day -1))))
+ ;; or the corresponding day in years without that date.
+ (+ (calendar-hebrew-to-absolute (list b-month 1 year)) b-day -1))))
@@ -817,39 +814,35 @@
"Hebrew calendar equivalent of date diary entry."
(format "Hebrew date (until sunset): %s" (calendar-hebrew-date-string date)))
- (birth-month birth-day birth-year &optional after-sunset)
- "Hebrew birthday diary entry--entry applies if date is birthdate or the day
-before. Parameters are BIRTH-MONTH, BIRTH-DAY, BIRTH-YEAR; the diary entry is
-assumed to be the name of the person. Date of birth is on the *civil*
-calendar; although the date of birth is specified by the civil calendar, the
-proper Hebrew calendar birthday is determined. NOTE: If the birth occurred
-after local sunset on the given civil date, the following civil date
-corresponds to the Hebrew birthday--the optional parameter AFTER-SUNSET does
-this correction when t. If `european-calendar-style' is t, the order of the
-parameters is changed to BIRTH-DAY, BIRTH-MONTH, BIRTH-YEAR."
+(defun diary-hebrew-birthday (month day year &optional after-sunset)
+ "Hebrew birthday diary entry.
+Entry applies if date is birthdate (MONTH DAY YEAR), or the day before.
+The order of the input parameters changes according to
+`calendar-date-style' (e.g. to DAY MONTH YEAR in the European style).
+Assumes the associated diary entry is the name of the person.
+Although the date of birth is specified by the *civil* calendar,
+this function determines the proper Hebrew calendar birthday.
+If the optional argument AFTER-SUNSET is non-nil, this means the
+birth occurred after local sunset on the given civil date.
+In this case, the following civil date corresponds to the Hebrew birthday."
(let* ((h-date (calendar-hebrew-from-absolute
- (if european-calendar-style
- (list birth-day birth-month birth-year)
- (list birth-month birth-day birth-year)))
+ (diary-make-date month day year))
(if after-sunset 1 0))))
- (h-month (extract-calendar-month h-date))
- (h-day (extract-calendar-day h-date))
- (h-year (extract-calendar-year h-date))
- (d (calendar-absolute-from-gregorian date))
- (h-yr (extract-calendar-year (calendar-hebrew-from-absolute d)))
- (age (- h-yr h-year))
- (b-date (hebrew-calendar-birthday h-date h-yr)))
- (if (and (> age 0) (or (= b-date d) (= b-date (1+ d))))
- (format "%s's %d%s Hebrew birthday%s"
- (cond ((= (% age 10) 1) "st")
- ((= (% age 10) 2) "nd")
- ((= (% age 10) 3) "rd")
- (t "th"))
- (if (= b-date d) "" " (evening)")))))
+ (h-year (calendar-extract-year h-date)) ; birth-day
+ (d (calendar-absolute-from-gregorian date)) ; today
+ (h-yr (calendar-extract-year (calendar-hebrew-from-absolute d)))
+ (age (- h-yr h-year)) ; current H year - birth H-year
+ (b-date (calendar-hebrew-birthday h-date h-yr)))
+ (and (> age 0) (memq b-date (list d (1+ d)))
+ (format "%s's %d%s Hebrew birthday%s" entry age
+ (diary-ordinal-suffix age)
+ (if (= b-date d) "" " (evening)")))))
(defun diary-hebrew-omer (&optional mark)
@@ -880,8 +873,6 @@
(define-obsolete-function-alias 'diary-omer 'diary-hebrew-omer "23.1")
(autoload 'diary-make-date "diary-lib")
(declare-function diary-ordinal-suffix "diary-lib" (n))
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r103459: Rework previous cal-hebrew change.,
Glenn Morris <=