Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:44:47 -0400

> This works now in the new test version 4.24b
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/public_html/org/org-testfaces.zip

Works great! Thanks so much.

I should note, that it only font-locks TODO/DONE entries that are
SCHEDULED: . Maybe this is intentional, I don't know. I take it that
SCHEDULED is the appropriate way to schedule a task for a given day,

i.e. this:

** TODO Shave
SCHEDULED: <2006-04-19 Wed>

Instead of this:

** TODO Make coffee
<2006-04-19 Tue>

which just puts a timestamp in, but no SCHEDULED.

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden