Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Question about HTML

From: Nic
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Question about HTML
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:51:07 +0100

> Cool, thanks.

The best thing to do would be to markup the different bits
semantically; eg:

class="tag">othertag</span></div>

or:

 <ul>
   <li>
class="tag">othertag</span></div>
   </li>
 </ul>

Because then CSS can be used to do it if wanted.

Again, I reiterate that microformat output would make all these
encoding problems go away because we could post-process good semantic
markup with xslt (os sxslt or whatever).

Nic