[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-publish.el: configurable website publishi
[Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-publish.el: configurable website publishing support for org-mode
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:08:38 -0400
Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/22.0.50 (gnu/linux)
Hi there org-moders,
I've extended the HTML publishing support of Emacs Org-mode to allow
configurable publishing of related sets of files as a complete
website. My extensions thus far are collected in org-publish.el, and
are used to upload and manage my entire site.
org-publish.el can currently do the following:
* Publish all one's org-files to html
* Upload html, images, attachments and other files to a web server
* Exclude selected private pages from publishing
* Publish a clickable index of pages
* Manage local timestamps, for publishing only changed files
* Accept plugin functions to extend range of publishable content
Much more functionality is planned, toward making org-mode a more
general authoring solution as well as a great outliner and organizer.
Special thanks to the org-mode maintainer, Carsten Dominik, for his
ideas, enthusiasm, and cooperation.
You can find org-publish.el at its homepage:
I welcome comments, suggestions, feedback, bug reports, feature
requests, and so on.