[Emacs-orgmode] org-mode: couple of html related feature requests

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] org-mode: couple of html related feature requests
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:19:37 -0700

Here are a couple of html export related feature requests.

0)   Would it be possible to generate the title element from the
     first top-level heading -- rather than the base filename?

1)   How do I avoid the -*- mode: ... -*-
line from showing up in the exported HTML?

2)   Finally, how do I supress generation f the Table of contents?

Best Regards,

Email:  address@hidden
WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: address@hidden