Re: [Orgmode] Emphasis font-lock question.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Emphasis font-lock question.
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:27:23 +0200

On Sep 8, 2006, at 8:59, Alex Bochannek wrote:

I just upgraded to 4.47 after being on 4.12 since March and noticed
that emphasis font locking has changed a bit. I like the way it's been
rewritten, but org-emph-re still doesn't match a typical pattern I
use. For example:

Since org-emph-re uses "[^" border markers "]", and the first / is
part of markers, it won't emphasize. For now, I simply removed the
markers from the two character classes, but I thought I should run the
issue by people here.

If I remember correctly, these classes are necessary to make emphasis work correctly with stacked emphasis, for example */this is italic and bold at the same time/*.

I guess I could take them out if stacking is forbidden, in this case you example would fontify.

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam