Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:54:23 +1000

Alex Bochannek wrote:

Charles unintentionally gave a great example of what I have discovered
bothers me a bit about the different lists in GTD:

The items tagged PHONE, ERRANDS, OFFICE are pretty much obvious,
[as contexts for lists]

although the "Server Install" should probably be on a PROJECT list of
some sort. The READING, BOSS, and WAITING are trickier I
think. The tags are using the list names where most Next Action
sublists are essentially contexts.

Your observations are correct. I was pushing the use of org-mode
tags to cater for identifying contexts for lists as well as making
pure lists.

I think it is best to structure the org-mode file to keep the
agenda items for each person separate from the tags.
So, if I want to make a list of things to talk about with Andrew,
I will have a section for Andrew, and similarly for items to discuss
with Belinda.

* Agendas
** Andrew
*** My annual performance review