[Orgmode] agenda buffer cursor highlighting

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] agenda buffer cursor highlighting
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:07:56 -0600

Hi all,

 I have a little trouble with the agenda buffer global todo list.
The cursor is in the first column where the there is no text and the
closest text is the category which for me tends to be the same for
several contiguous lines.  Its hard for me to tell which item the
cursor is on.  If I use the mouse the entire line highlights nicely.
Is there a way to get this behavior for the line the cursor is on?  If
not, is there a way to make it so the cursor is in a column closer to
the actual headline text?  Is there some other keyboard based solution
that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Edd