[Orgmode] Re: Bug fix release 4.59

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug fix release 4.59
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:35:28 -0500

> M-x load-library RET org RET
> This will re-read org.elc.  Then do
> M-x org-mode RET
> in each org-mode buffer, and you should be transparently switched
> to the new version.
> This should almost always do the right thing.  There are a few
> exceptions,
> but not enough to burden you with.
> How often do you restart Emacs?  Once a week?

Oh no.  Daily.  I am connecting to my home box running linux from my work box
running windows XP.  I don't trust the connection on the windows box enough to
leave it running while I'm not gone.  I also wouldn't want anyone to walk up
to my machine while I was gone and have access to my home box.

I start emacs when I get to work in the morning.
I shut it down before I go home at night.
So, it runs for ~9 hours every day.

Thanks for the method to reload org.