1. Is there a way to do recurring events? Even if it were just a
function that could rewrite the dates every day/week/month I find it
hard to believe that so many people use org-mode as a planner without
2. I use org-mode over ssh and since shift doesn't work along with other modifiers many of the keystrokes do not work. Has anyone come up with alternate keystrokes not involving shift that they could share?
3. How do you make it so that tags appear farther to the right? I'm hoping that will keep them more inline, as long headings tend to interfere with the default position.
4. Has anyone written a smart function for smart adding [ ] to lines, kind of like C-c C-t does with TODO? Ideally it would be smart enough to put it after a - if there were one.
* org-publish questions
5. I'm using org-export and I have been unable to link to an image and
have it show up as an image in the exported html.
[[http://foo.com/bar.jpg]] shows up as a link and @<img
src="" href="http://foo.com/bar.jpg" target="_blank" >http://foo.com/bar.jpg" /> shows up with the markup as text and
the url as a link.
6. I've had problems with lists (- items) not ending correctly and the
next line, even if separated with a blank line, is considered part of
Do I have to explicitly end the list or has anyone seen this problem?
The closest I can get to reproducing it at this moment is that if I
the "text:" is in a <p> but the "more text" is not in a <p>.
7. Is there a way to change how the page title is exported so that it will use a span instead of an h1?