Re: [Orgmode] Enhancing text with HTML export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Enhancing text with HTML export
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:16:06 +0200

The reason for this is that "/" is used to indicate italic text,
and that so far I have been excluding other emphasis markers as
first and last characters in an emphasised snippet.
I don't exactly remember why.

This restriction will be removed in the next version, but I
am not entirely sure if it will break some other part of
emphasis highlighting.  We will see...

- Carsten