Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:10:52 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 13:21, Russell Adams wrote:

It could be nice later to schedule A, and then have each
of a1-3 show up on the agenda based on their duration.

I am not sure if I understand what you mean here.

- Carsten

I mean that the parent would be scheduled at a fixed date/time, and
then child entries would be in the agenda based on their relative
duration. That way you don't assign a fixed date/time to every entry,
just the first, and then manage by duration from there.

You mean if I schedule the project on the 15th, and the first subtask
takes 8 hours, the second subtask should then be scheduled on the 16th?

- Carsten