Re: [Orgmode] iCal Import

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iCal Import
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:29:35 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 19:26, Tim O'Callaghan wrote:

HI,

below is a bit of a hack i've come up with to attempt to read my
google calendar into my org agenda. I originally started it using
eldav, but i realised i don't have a webdav server to sync to. At the
moment, It only works for entries that icalendar-import-file converts
to %%(add something).

The org docs imply that that is the only diary entry type that it can
process, is this the case?

If you want to keep the entries in an org-mode file, yes, then you
are limited to the sexp entries.

However, if your function writes the ~/diary file,
or better a file that will be included by ~/diary,
you can have all the entries interpreted by going through
the diary, using

    (setq org-agenda-include-diary t)

- Carsten

--