Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:21:19 -0400

> That is possible, but a bit more complex, so I am not sure when I
> will get around to this.  For the time being, if you need to assign
> the clocking to a date, just clock in and out and then change the
> dates by hand.

Indeed, that is what I do, currently, or make the clockline by hand
with org-time-stamp.  And I'm not sure there's a tremendous need for
this feature to be added.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |