Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:16:58 +0500

Thanks for the properties, they seem to be a good thing!

However, I found a problem in the new agenda. When I run a custom
agenda command on a file which is not in org-agenda-files, I get the
correct information and the prompt "Available with `N r':" lists the
TODO states specified for this file in #+SEQ_TODO. However, N r
command in this case uses the global list of TODO states.

For example, in the file where the SEQ_TODO is set to:

I run a custom agenda and get the header:
Global list of TODO items of type: DONE
Available with `N r': (0)ALL (1)TOREAD (2)READING (3)DONE

When I press, say, 1 r, I get:
Global list of TODO items of type: TODO
Available with `N r': (0)ALL (1)TODO (2)DONE (3)REQUESTED etc.

I am not sure, but could it be something with the new org-re function?..

With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

Russian history blog: http://minaev.blogspot.com