Re: [Orgmode] Makefile fix?

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Makefile fix?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:15:31 -0500

Oops.  lispdir won't expand due to the single quotes.  Maybe this will
work a little bit better.

BATCH=$(EMACS) -batch -q -eval "(add-to-list (quote load-path) \"$(lispdir)\")"

Edd

On 7/10/07, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Carsten,

Yep, I guess I missed that point... I tried your idea below, but it
didn't work on my end. If it works then maybe it is a more robust
solution. However, the following code worked for me for emacs and
xemacs. Note that it assumes that the EMACS variable is either emacs
or xemacs.

# Name of your emacs binary
EMACS=emacs

# Using emacs in batch mode.
ifeq ($(EMACS),xemacs)
  BATCH=$(EMACS) -batch -q -l $(lispdir)/noutline
else
  BATCH=$(EMACS) -batch -q
endif

Hope this helps.