[Orgmode] Re: Optional "other-window" argument for org-agenda-switch-to

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Optional "other-window" argument for org-agenda-switch-to
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:09:42 +0200

Carsten Dominik schrieb:

- Carsten

On Aug 21, 2007, at 18:09, Wanrong Lin wrote:

I have just started using org-mode and am very impressed by it. I am throwing in my first suggestion here:

I would like to have the agenda buffer visible after org-agenda-switch-to is called, can we add an "other-window" optional argument to org-agenda-switch-to so the org-file will be opened in another window when RET is pressed on an agenda item? Or is there already another way to do it?

Thank you.

Wanrong Lin

Emacs-orgmode mailing list

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

try this:

(setq org-agenda-start-with-follow-mode t)