[Orgmode] Feature Request: org-agenda-set-category

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: [Orgmode] Feature Request: org-agenda-set-category
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:18:14 -0700

It would be nice to have an interactive org-agenda-set-category
alongside org-agenda-set-tag
in the agenda buffer.

This would allow one to quickly categorize tasks.

Later, it might also be  nice to implement a function that  say
rearranges all todo entries of a particular category under a
common section. I find myself doing this by hand at present, and
Emacs will probably do it better than my fingers.

Best Regards,

Email:  address@hidden
WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: address@hidden