Re: [Orgmode] GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mails t

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GTD: Solving the bottleneck of converting incoming mails to NEXT actions
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:45:15 +0200

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:26:54 -0400
John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:

 jw> This is almost exactly what the Remember support provides for you,
 jw> if you have prompting turned on.  It will even add the link back to
 jw> the original e-mail.

I tried that, but it does not seem to work as described in the manual.

When trying to emulate what exists so far, I put

into the .emacs.el. When calling remember, I get what I expect in terms
of being able to edit a note. But when trying to save an additional NEXT
action into one of the existing files, it always wants to overwrite the
file with the exact contents of the editing buffer.

Is this a known problem? Is there something I should look out for?

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>