[Orgmode] Re: Headline level change

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Headline level change
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 21:52:44 -0400

Sorry, my mistake. I should use M-S-right to shift the whole tree, not just M-right.

Wanrong Lin wrote:

With v5.11, I found out that if I change the level of a headline (say from level-3 to level-5 since I use odd levels only), the subtree under that headlines does not move to the right accordingly. I remember when I just started to use org-mode (v5.06, I think), the subtree will move too. Is this a bug or I missed something that has been changed? Thank you.