Re: [Orgmode] depending TODOs, scheduling following TODOs automatically

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] depending TODOs, scheduling following TODOs automatically
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:55:47 -0500

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 06:10:50PM +0100, pete phillips wrote:
> I do realise this.  But the question that needs to be answered
> is whether this is necessarily the best path ?

It isn't necessarily. I'm just pointing out it's likely to grow as
more folks use it for larger lists. After all, most PM software
just maintains a specialized kind of list.

Yes I've looked at task juggler, and was impressed, but its overkill
for what I need. (its also GUI!)

I think the key here is that Org needs some PM-like functionality, but
I certainly wouldn't advocate trying to make Org a full PM. Org is
great for lists, notes, TODO's, etc. Ever try to take freeform notes
in MS Project? ;]

I'm interested to see where Carsten and the others take these ideas.

Russell

Russell Adams                            address@hidden