[Orgmode] A Blorg/org based blog

From: Rick
Subject: [Orgmode] A Blorg/org based blog
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:25:43 +0100

Hi all,

I just thought I'd mention that I've started using blorg & org-mode as
a tool for my blogging activities.  Though I thought it best to hold
off on the announcement until I got my second post out.

I don't find writing such things easy, so I'm happy to be using
blorg/org/emacs which don't seem to interfere as much with the
creative flow as logging into a wordpress/blogger account can.

http://sourcesmouth.co.uk/blog/

First impressions are that Blorg seems to work quite well, though it
takes some setting up, and could be made more flexible plus it
sometimes seems to be a little temperamental in publishing to html
with links not rendering properly etc

Thanks again to Carsten and Bastien for providing this software.

--
Rick
address@hidden