Re: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:08:38 +0100

Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

> You need to install pdfjam. Most distros have it. Otherwise get it from
> http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/statistics/staff/academic/firth/software/pdfjam.

Thanks, installed.

> You basically just type make :-). This will produce two pdfs:
> pocketMod.pdf and hipsterPDA.pdf.

I can't get this to work because of the issues I mentionned above in my
reply to Ian Barton.  Here I reproduce them:

,----
| - get rid of the misplaced \verb|@|

|   => this should asked to emacs-devel
|
| - get rid of the links by using their description only
|
|   => maybe there could be a special "raw-text" agenda view for this,
|      since I cannot see an easy way to do this from the Makefile.
|      (Same if you want to use \url or \href for links.)
|
| - use a smaller normal font for tasks, since it doesn't fit sometimes
|   (see my other PDF example...)
|
|   => sadly, I guess we need to tailor cal-tex internals for that...
`----

For now I only can do this:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/weekCalendar.pdf

And I need to fix the .tex files manually because they won't compile
otherwise. Hopefully we can find some workaround!  Thanks again,

--
Bastien