[Orgmode] Does org-stuck-project work?

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Does org-stuck-project work?
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:16:52 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to setup my org-stuck-project, as following:

 (setq org-stuck-project
     '("/PROJECT" ("APPOINT") ("NextAction" "Buy") "\\<SCHEDULED:\\>"))

My intention is:

1. Only consider items with "PROJECT" TODO keyword
2. Ignore subtrees containing an item with the "APPOINT" TODO keyword
3. Ignore subtrees containing items with "NextAction" or "Buy" tag
4. Ignore subtree containing items with "SCHEDULED:" special word
5. Anything left is a stuck project

But my result does not make sense at all. Items that are not "PROJECT" items at all show up in the "stuck project" list.

I also found that the "!" key in agenda dispatch buffer does not work.

So, I wonder whether my configuration is wrong, or currently the stuck project search is broken. I am using org-mode v5.13a.

Thanks you giving any ideas.

Wanrong