[Orgmode] org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-done ?

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-done ?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:46:25 +0000

So I've been trying to use the following convention:

  Use TIMESTAMP for events
  Use SCHEDULED for tasks
  Use DEADLINE for deadlines

The reason why I don't want to schedule events is that I don't want past
events to appear in the agenda -- should they be marked DONE or not.

Now, sometimes I mark events DONE, not rigidly respecting the convention
I use for categorizing events/tasks/deadlines and treating them as if
they were tasks.

But I don't want DONE timestamped entries to appear in the agenda, so I
looked for `org-agenda-skip-timestamp-if-done' but it doesn't exist yet.

Would people consider it useful or is that just me?

We already have:

  `org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done'
  `org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done'

I think the set would be complete with such a variable.

PS: And then I'll give this list a rest for the rest of the week :)

--
Bastien